Paytm’s new feature – Offline Payment through Mobiles-Payments without Internet is the most required option in this Demonetization period Indian payment and E commerce website Paytm introduced one more thing i.e nothing but payment with out internet. Paytm is still working on Internet.But now in addition to that Feature phones can be used to pay bills by using that feature.Paytm’s new feature will be helping high number of people those who are unable to access internet.
Do you know how to transfer Money through Paytm using Feature phone/ Mobile with out internet:
- Register Your Mobile Number and create a Paytm account by logging into paytm.com or installing our Android or iOS mobile app.
- Call 1800 1800 1234
- Set your 4 Digital Paytm PIN
- Now You can access your Paytm account from any where without Internet.
- And You can send money without a smartphone or internet.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number, amount and their Paytm PIN
- Transfer the money from their your Paytm wallet to the Payee’s Paytm wallet.
Note: At present this feature is available for Paytm Users only.In order to utilize this service you must be the member of Paytm.
Never share your pin number with anyone.